Si3n4 Silicon Nitride Ceramic Protection Tube
Gas pressure sintered silicon nitride (GPSSN) is a sintering processing at high temperature after isostatic pressing of silicon nitride powder with other additives. The nitrogen pressure (<20mpa) during sintering could restrain the dissociation of si3n4 and get the full sintering at high temperature, which make the silicon nitride products to highest density and lowest porosity.
1. Moulding: Cold isostatic pressing(CIP)
2. Sintering: GPSN/RSSN
3. High strength and good compactness
4. Low thermal expansion coefficient
5. Excellent thermal shock resistance
6. No wetting by molten aluminum and non-ferrous metal
7. Good corrosion resistance
1.Are you a manufacturer or trading company ?
We are professional manufacturer in China ,and have in this line for almost 10 years.
2.Would it be possible for us to visit your factory?
Sure, we welcome you at any time! Seeing is believing.
3.Will your company supply samples?
Yes,we do.The sample expense will be deducted from the value of your order.
4.Which payment terms are you accept?
T/T, LC, Western Union, Money Gram,etc