Wear Resistance Silicon Carbide Ceramic Grinding Pillar
|Purchase Qty. (Pieces)||FOB Price|
|100-499||US $2.5 / Piece|
|500-999||US $2 / Piece|
|1,000+||US $1.5 / Piece|
SiC Ceramic balls
Low density, high resistance
G10-G100 quality grade
High quality, lower price
Black Silicon carbide ceramic ball
high compaction press. Then was sintered at a high temperature . The highest bending strenghth and fracture toughness was considered the first choice of grinding media to mill the most sensitive powder or slurry
They are widely used in aviation, spaceflight, navigation, petroleum, chemical industry, metallurgy, electric power, automobile, textile, machinery, pumps, medical equipment, etc.
Characteristics and Advantages
1. It is a cost-effective substitute for Ferrosilicon.
2. It has Multi-functions.
A: Remove oxygen from iron compound.
B: Adjust the carbon content.
C: Act as a fuel and provide energy.
3. It has no dust nuisance while feeding the material.
4. It can speed up the reaction.
|Coefficient of Expansion||10/degree celcius||4.00|
|Content of SiC||%||≥90|
- Aluminium Oxide ( 95% 96% 99% 99.5% 99.7% Al2O3 )
- Zirconium Oxide ( Yttria stabilized ZrO2 )
- Silicon Nitride ( Gas pressure sintered & Hot pressed Si3N4 )
- Silicon Carbide (Reactive sintered, Pressureless sintered & Recrystallization SiC)
- Aluminum Nitride
- Machinable Glass Ceramic
Aiming at building long term cooperation relationship with our clients, we set our motto as "Quality First". Far now, our products have been exported to North Amirica, East Europe, West Europe, East Asia, Southeast Asia and get good reputation from our client.
According to certain countries, our way of payment will be adjusted.