Wear Resistant Macor Machinable Ceramic Plate
|Min. Order (Pieces)||FOB Price|
|10+||US $3-50 / Piece|
1. High use temperature
2. Machinable by ordinary machine tools
3. Excellent electrical insulator
4. Excellent thermal insulator
5. Dimensionally stable
With Machinable Glass Ceramic (MGC), fabrication is fast - because it can be machined into complicated shapes and precision parts with ordinary metal working tools, quickly and inexpensively, and it requires no post firing after machining. That means no frustrating delays, no expensive hardware, no post fabrication shrinkage, and no costly diamond tools to meet specifications.
Property of Machinable Glass Ceramics
1. MGC can be machined with ordinary metal working tools and there is not need for post firing - meaning fast turnaround
2. It has a continuous use temperature of 800 C and the the max. Is up to 1000 C.
3. MGC has low thermal conductivity, it is a exellent temperature insulator.
4. MGC has no porosity and will not outgas when properly baked. It is widely used in ultra high vacuum applications.
5. MGC has high electric insulativity and it is used extensively throughout the semiconductor and electronic industries.
6. MGC has radiation resistant and plays a key role in nuclear applications and nuclear-related research and development.
7. MGC is unlike high temperature plastics, it will not creep or deform.
8. MGC can be thick or thin film metallized, brazed, epoxy and frit bonded.
|Characteristics||Unit||95 Al2O3||99 Al2O3||ZrO2||GPSi3N4||BN||Glass Ceramic|
|Thermal shock resistance||ΔT(C°)||220||180-200||280-350||450-650||>1500||25-100|
|Max. Working Temperature||C°||1500||1700||850||1200||960||800|
|Volume Resistivity||Ω . cm||>10^15||>10^14||>10^12||>10^14||10^13||10^16|
Packaging & Shipping
Packaged by polybay and bubble bag in the stardard export carton,
Every package can be offered with English installation instruction.
Baibo is a modern enterprise management company, who devote themselves to the service of product research and development, construction and maintenance.
Our company has a long history. We own the advanced equipment, a young, energetic, proficient and experienced team of professionals which with leading technology strength, excellent operational management and high-quality services what made us be recognized by customers of the chemical, petroleum, electric power, metallurgy, building material, aerospace, machinery and other industries.
1.What is your payment term?
We mainly accept T/T, West Union, Credit card and L/C.
Paypal will be available in the near future.
2.Where is your main market?
We have been exported to USA, Korea, UK, France, Russia, Germany, India, Spain, Brazil etc, so far, there is about 94 countries we have been exported, we also get good reputation from our customers.
3.For alumina ceramic, what about the forming method?
Hot pressing casting
4.What about the package?
We pack with plastic bubble paper, carton box, then safe wooden box outside, we can control the breakage less than 1%.
5.Do you support OEM?
Sure! We offer OEM for many customers all over the world.