Good Roundness Silicon Nitride Ceramic Pellet
|Min. Order (Pieces)||FOB Price|
|10+||US $3-20 / Piece|
Compared with steel ball, Si3N4 ball has following advantages:
1. 59% lighter than steel ball, which means less centrifugal force and less wear on the groove during high speed and acceleration.
2. 44% larger elastic modulus, which means less deformation under load
3. Harder with Rockwell hardness as 78
4. Smaller friction coefficient
5. Only 1/4 coefficient of thermal expansion of steel, can endure sharp fluctuation of temperature
. Superior surface finish can be achieved, Ra could be 4~6 nm
7. Can endure high temperature with high hardness and strength up to 1100°C
8. Never rust, and can roll without lubrication.
9. More corrosion resistant than steel.
10. Free of metal contamination.
12. Electric isolation
13. No adhesive-wear with metal
14. Contact angular is very large with molten and nearly no reaction
All above combination makes Si3N4 to be first choice for high-demand bearing ball material and valve ball.
Si3N4 ball can be used in all bearings with special requirement: high speed bearing, high precision bearing; vacuum bearing; high/low temperature bearing, non-magnetic bearing, high precision ball screw; Si3N4 ball can also be used as valve ball and metering ball in chemical pump, high-temperature pump, metering pump . Si3N4 ball can also be used in linear slider for high temperature and corrosion resistance.
|Modulus of Elasticity||Gpa||300||350||200||300||65|
|Max Use Temperature||°C||1500||1650||1500||1800||800|
|Thermal Expansion Coefficient||10-6/°C||7.5||8||10||3.2||8.6|
|Thermal Shock Resistance||△T°C||200||200||250||600||200|
|Dielectric Loss Angle||0.0002||0.0002||0.001|
Packaging & Shipping
Packaged by polybay and bubble bag in the stardard export carton,
Every package can be offered with English installation instruction.
Baibo is a modern enterprise management company, who devote themselves to the service of product research and development, construction and maintenance.
Our company has a long history. We own the advanced equipment, a young, energetic, proficient and experienced team of professionals which with leading technology strength, excellent operational management and high-quality services what made us be recognized by customers of the chemical, petroleum, electric power, metallurgy, building material, aerospace, machinery and other industries.
1.What is your payment term?
We mainly accept T/T, West Union, Credit card and L/C.
Paypal will be available in the near future.
2.Where is your main market?
We have been exported to USA, Korea, UK, France, Russia, Germany, India, Spain, Brazil etc, so far, there is about 94 countries we have been exported, we also get good reputation from our customers.
3.For alumina ceramic, what about the forming method?
Hot pressing casting
4.What about the package?
We pack with plastic bubble paper, carton box, then safe wooden box outside, we can control the breakage less than 1%.
5.Do you support OEM?
Sure! We offer OEM for many customers all over the world.