Wear Resistance Steatite Ceramic Grinding Ball
|Purchase Qty. (Pieces)||FOB Price|
|100-499||US $1.5 / Piece|
|500-999||US $1 / Piece|
|1,000+||US $0.6 / Piece|
1. High mechanical strength;
2. Good thermal stability;
3. Good chemical capability and insulation.
1. Material: Steatite ceramics;
2. Application: Used in all electric products and electric heating products;
3. Good insulation performance and high temperature resistance;
4. A variety of specifications available;
5. Texture: High frequency ceramics.
1.Heating element holders
2.Stand off Insulators
3.Interlocking Insulating Beads&Pins
4.Lamp bases and caps
|Item||Index||Unit||Steatite ceramic||95 Al2O3||96 Al2O3|
|Physical Characteristics||Bulk density||g/cm3||2.7||3.6||3.6|
|Thermal Characteristics||Linear expansion coefficient||20-5000C 10-6/0C||7.9||7.1||7.2|
|Electrical Characteristics||Dielectric constant(1MHZ)||-||6.2||9||9.4|
|Dielectric loss angle||*10-4||18||15||5|
SiC Ceramic balls
Low density, high resistance
G10-G100 quality grade
High quality, lower price
Black Silicon carbide ceramic ball
high compaction press. Then was sintered at a high temperature . The highest bending strenghth and fracture toughness was considered the first choice of grinding media to mill the most sensitive powder or slurry
They are widely used in aviation, spaceflight, navigation, petroleum, chemical industry, metallurgy, electric power, automobile, textile, machinery, pumps, medical equipment, etc.
Characteristics and Advantages
1. It is a cost-effective substitute for Ferrosilicon.
2. It has Multi-functions.
A: Remove oxygen from iron compound.
B: Adjust the carbon content.
C: Act as a fuel and provide energy.
3. It has no dust nuisance while feeding the material.
4. It can speed up the reaction.
As a professional company in advanced ceramic industries, HIGHBORN is supplying high quality and high precision ceramic components for clients from worldwide. Our ceramic products are widely used in various fields of automotive, metallurgy, machinery, electronic & electrical, food, chemical, medical and so on. With experienced engineers and talented workers, we are able to evaluate projects and drawings properly, make valuable suggestion, supply satisfying products. Our materials including:
- Aluminium Oxide ( 95% 96% 99% 99.5% 99.7% Al2O3 )
- Zirconium Oxide ( Yttria stabilized ZrO2 )
- Silicon Nitride ( Gas pressure sintered & Hot pressed Si3N4 )
- Silicon Carbide (Reactive sintered, Pressureless sintered & Recrystallization SiC)
- Aluminum Nitride
- Machinable Glass Ceramic
Aiming at building long term cooperation relationship with our clients, we set our motto as "Quality First". Far now, our products have been exported to North Amirica, East Europe, West Europe, East Asia, Southeast Asia and get good reputation from our client.
According to certain countries, our way of payment will be adjusted.