Laser cutting alumina ceramic substrate sheet
1. material: Alumina ceramic, zirconia ceramic
2. method of moulding: thermal casting/drying press/extrusion
3. colour: white/light yellow
4. sintering temperature: 1580c
5. surface finish:Ra0.4 &SIM RA 0.8&mum etc, upon your requirement.
6. package: packing with carton and ship with wooden box.
7. we can produce them by your molds or te drawings you require.
8. minimum order: 100pcs
Al2O3 substrate is the most popular ceramic substrate, with excellent heat resistance,
high mechnical strength , abrasion resistance and small dielectric loss .
The surface of alumina substrate is quite smooth and low porosity , 99.6% alumina substrate is suitable for thin film device , 96% alumina substrate is suitable for thick film device application.
Density (g/cm 3 )
Thermal conductivity (W/m. K)
Thermal Expansion (x10 -6 / o C)
Dielectric Constant (at 1MHZ)
Loss Tangent (x10 -4 @1MHZ)
Volume Resistivity (ohm-m)
Flexural Strength (N/mm 2 )
1.Where is your main market?
We have been exported to USA, Korea, UK, France, Russia, Germany, India, Spain, Brazil etc, so far, there is about 151 countries we have been exported, we also get good reputation from our customers.
2. What is your payment term?
We mainly accept T/T, West Union, Credit card and L/C.
Paypal will be available in the near future.
3. For alumina ceramic, what about the forming method?
Hot pressing casting