As a professional company in advanced ceramic industries, HIGHBORN is manufacturing and supplying high quality and high precision ceramic components for clients from worldwide. Our ceramic products are widely used in various fields of automotive, metallurgy, machinery, electronic & electrical, food, chemical, medical and so on. With experienced engineers and talented workers, we are able to evaluate projects and drawings properly, make valuable suggestion, supply satisfying products. Our materials including:
- Alumina ceramic tube, alumina parts( 95% 96% 99% 99.5% 99.7% Al2O3 )
- Zirconia cermaic ( Yttria stabilized ZrO2 )
- Silicon Nitride ( GPS Gas pressure sintered & Hot pressed Si3N4 ) Silicon carbide
- Boron Carbide ( B4C )
- Boron Nitride ( Hot pressed BN )
- Machinable Glass Ceramic
- Steatite, cordierite
1. Good thermal conductivity: Ensure optimum heat transfer with the lowest possible temperature gradients between the sample and the sample holder.
2. An inert material : No physical or chemical transitions, not react with the sample in the temperature range used.
3. High temperature stability: Mainly used for measurements at higher temperatures above(>1000°C), Very large temperature range, Max work temperature is 1750°C.
4. Reuse: Mechanical clean,, store them, if need be, in water (or possibly even in 10% hydrochloric acid) which can then be removed by rinsing. After drying and red heat ,There is no weight loss occurs when they are used.
|dielectric constant ∑(1MHz)||2|
|Max working temperature(ºC)||1800|
Q: What's the purity of this ceramic CRUCIBLE?
Alumina ceramic CRUCIBLE.
Q: What's the MOQ?
There is no limit on quantity, as per need.
Q: Do you accept customized dimension?
Yes, we can produce ceramic parts per customer's request.
Q: How soon can we get the detail quotation?
Firstly please kindly tell us the size, material and demand quantity, your drawing with technical requirements is best.
If you only have samples, you can also send us.
We will quote our best price in 24 hours, for simple items, we will quote in 1 hour.