As a professional company in advanced ceramic industries, HIGHBORN is manufacturing and supplying high quality and high precision ceramic components for clients from worldwide. Our ceramic products are widely used in various fields of automotive, metallurgy, machinery, electronic & electrical, food, chemical, medical and so on. With experienced engineers and talented workers, we are able to evaluate projects and drawings properly, make valuable suggestion, supply satisfying products. Our materials including:
- Alumina ceramic tube, alumina parts( 95% 96% 99% 99.5% 99.7% Al2O3 )
- Zirconia cermaic ( Yttria stabilized ZrO2 )
- Silicon Nitride ( GPS Gas pressure sintered & Hot pressed Si3N4 ) Silicon carbide
- Boron Carbide ( B4C )
- Boron Nitride ( Hot pressed BN )
- Machinable Glass Ceramic
- Steatite, cordierite
1. Steatite works very well in cold switching applications.
2. Steatite is used to support heating elements in electric heaters, toasters, and ovens.
3. Steatite is a good high voltage insulator. It holds up under thousands of volts without breaking down.
4. Steatite usually small and are formed from dry powder in a compaction press. 5. The parts are then fired in the kiln. Diamond abrasives are used to grind parts to size for high tolerance applications.
|Item||Index||Unit||Steatite ceramic||95 Al2O3||96 Al2O3|
|Physical Characteristics||Bulk density||g/cm3||2.7||3.6||3.6|
|Thermal Characteristics||Linear expansion coefficient||20-5000C 10-6/0C||7.9||7.1||7.2|
|Electrical Characteristics||Dielectric constant(1MHZ)||-||6.2||9||9.4|
|Dielectric loss angle||*10-4||18||15||5|
Fishspine / inter-locking beads
Low voltage fuse bodies
Base plate substrates
Washers & bushes ect
Q: What's the purity of this ceramic?
Alumina ceramic, zirconia ceramic, cordierite mullite disc.
Q: What's the MOQ?
There is no limit on quantity, as per need.
Q: Do you accept customized dimension?
Yes, we can produce ceramic parts per customer's request.
Q: How can we get the quotation?
Firstly, please send the detailed drawing to our email.
If you do not have drawing, please supply the specification of products,such as material,size,shape, quantity, surface finish,etc.